Started programming in high school and has since spent 4 years on algorithm competitions, worked as a freelance developer in Shanghai, and got a BSc degree in Computer Science from Fudan University. I have been contributing to open source since 2013, as well as making games, creative coding, and HCI experiments. Notable work:
- Created SWR and leading the project since 2019. It now has millions monthly downloads.
- Created Satori, which powers Vercel OG Image Generation.
- Created Nextra for building better documentation with Next.js.
- Helped build the inital version of Next.js Live (now Vercel Comments) and React Server Components in Next.js.
- Designed and implemented the early Next.js website in 2018.
- Created Mak for better writing experience.