1994. A designer and developer focusing on interfaces and interactions. Working remotely.
Get in touch via Twitter / email@example.com.
Started programming in high school and has since spent 4 years on algorithm competitions,
Shu worked as a graphic designer and web developer in Shanghai and got his BSc degree in C.S.
from Fudan University. He created a lot of game and HCI projects, and taught himself drawing, photography and guitar.
With wide range of interests from engineering to art, Shu always see “Be curious. Read widely. Try new things.”
(by Aaron Swartz) as the guide to creativity.
- Web development and design at ZEIT
- Previously worked / interned as a software engineer at Microsoft, Strikingly, Megvii
- Bachelor of Computer Science at Fudan University. Shanghai, China, 2013-2017
- Out of Bounds Exception. Won a game grant from Thekla (makers of The Witness and Braid), 2018
- Pouring Ball. 1st place, HackShanghai 2015
- The Spectator. Top 30, Tencent GAD Game Innovation Competition 2016
- VR Web Browser. Outstanding Creative Awards (10 teams), Tencent TPai Student Innovation & Entrepreneurship Competition 2016
- Mak, an experiment on text editors and note taking. 2017
- Flappy Cube, a demo of exploration on visual effects in 2D platformer games. 2017
- y86.js.org, Y86 CPU Visualization. 2015
- Animator, a Flash-like tool to create simple animations. 2014