I’m a designer and developer living in Berlin, currently building Next.js and other open source projects at Vercel. I’m interested in a wide range of topics, including web development, creative coding, game design, and HCI.
Since high school, I’ve spent many years on algorithm competitions, freelance web design & development, and worked as a software engineer at Microsoft. In 2017, I got my BSc degree in Computer Science from Fudan University.
You can know more about me via my writings, projects and other social media accounts.
- Software engineer at Vercel (formerly ZEIT), 2018–present
- Software engineer at Microsoft, 2017–2018
- Bachelor of Computer Science at Fudan University. Shanghai, China, 2013–2017
- Game grant winner from Thekla (makers of The Witness and Braid), 2018
- Top 30. Tencent GAD Game Innovation Competition 2016
- Outstanding Creative Awards (10 teams), Tencent TPai Student Innovation & Entrepreneurship Competition 2016
- 1st place. HackShanghai 2015, China’s largest hackathon
- 6th place. MegCup 2015
- Gold Medal, 8th place. ACM-ICPC Asia Regional Contest 2013
- First prize. China National Olympiad in Informatics in Provinces (NOIP) 2011, 2012 (2nd place in Hubei provience)
- Bronze Medal. China National Olympiad in Informatics (NOI) 2011, 2012