Shu (b. 1994, China) is a designer and developer focusing on visual ideas.
Started programming in high school and has since spent 4 years on algorithm competitions, Shu worked as a graphic designer and web developer in Shanghai, and got his BSc degree in Computer Science from Fudan University. He also enjoys creating game and HCI prototypes as side projects.
- Web development and design at Vercel (formerly ZEIT), 2018–
- Software engineer at Microsoft, 2017–2018
- Bachelor of Computer Science at Fudan University. Shanghai, China, 2013–2017
- Game grant winner from Thekla (makers of The Witness and Braid), 2018
- Top 30. Tencent GAD Game Innovation Competition 2016
- Outstanding Creative Awards (10 teams), Tencent TPai Student Innovation & Entrepreneurship Competition 2016
- 1st place. HackShanghai 2015, China’s largest hackathon
- 6th place. MegCup 2015
- Gold Medal, 8th place. ACM-ICPC Asia Regional Contest 2013
- First prize. China National Olympiad in Informatics in Provinces (NOIP) 2011, 2012 (2nd place in Hubei provience)
- Bronze Medal. China National Olympiad in Informatics (NOI) 2011, 2012
- China app gives shy students a virtual voice — Reuters
- A Win For "Pouring Ball" — China Plus
- Empowering Frontend Apps with Serverless Next.js — Alibaba D2